What is Animal Communication and How Does It Work?
What Can a Communication Help With?
Having a communication done with your pet can help assist with the following:
- Behavioral issues including jumping, barking, aggressiveness, urinating on floor, etc.
- Understanding your pet and why they do certain things.
- Strengthen the bond you have with your pet.
- Assist with helping to find lost animals.
- Assist with Health issues by performing a body scan to find out where your pet may be experiencing pain or discomfort. I do not diagnose disease and any medical concerns should be discussed with your veterinarian. I simply relay the information that comes up during a session which can then be used to further assist with the solution to the problem.
- To find out if your pet has any messages for you or if you would like to relay a message to your pet.
Request a Communication
If you are interested in having a communication done please email me and I will send you a form to be completed. Please provide me with a main concern for the communication rather than a list of questions that are not related. This will provide a flow to the conversation to allow for the specific information you are looking for to come in rather than jumping from one topic to another.
When I perform a communication I go into a meditative state and therefore all communications are done “long distance” to avoid any distractions. This means I don’t need to be “physically” with your pet and you can be located anywhere in the world and I can connect and communicate with your animal friend. ;0)